google.com, pub-4503055424083402, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 MY COUNTRYLANE: Loose Ends Again

SEARCH MyCountrylane blog

15 May 2011

Loose Ends Again

I have been getting more and more behind lately. Having our little mini-vacation last week didn't help me get anything done, but it sure was nice to go for a while.

This morning we woke up to seemingly a box full of martins. It's been 2 years since we had a snake in there and they've been so timid about returning. It was so lovely to hear them singing this morning

We've been getting prices from roofers to get our roof fixed. We have a sag and a leak. After all this time I'm sure the whole thing needs done. Dan is in a fixing mood now that his truck is pretty much done. We're also supposed to find a brick guy to fix some of the cracks from the house settling. We've talked about floors in the kitchen and a few other things too; we'll see how long they take to get to the top of the list.


MISSY UPDATE:
Melissa just called; she is at the Big Butte in Idaho heading to Craters of the Moon.
Having great big breakfasts with their room packages..
Says everything is So pretty. When they leave there they will be heading to Yellowstone, then up through the Grand Tetons, and on to Jackson, WY

I still have genealogy to do for a neighbor, listing items in my store, getting ready for our yard sale, I have photos that I'm trying to work with that I took at the Air Museum and a few other things to do as well.

Right now I feel like just saying the heck with it all and just go read a book. It's been way too long since I read something besides the Bible. That's usually in the car while waiting for him to do his errands.

I bought a massage the other day thru Groupon. I can't wait to get that scheduled. I consider it my best medicine. Well, I better get back to work. It won't go away by itself.