google.com, pub-4503055424083402, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 MY COUNTRYLANE: Crocheting Upswing

SEARCH MyCountrylane blog

02 September 2011

Crocheting Upswing

I have been doing a lot more crocheting these days. During the hurricane I got quite a bit done. I'm into making these hats now. I've been thinking about looking for an upcoming craft show too. It seems like selling crochet is something that is best done in person. When you look at something online, you never quite get the full impact of how an item is made.

When Melissa came home from Florida she saw my first cloche I made and tried it on. You can tell from her smile that she really liked it!

I sure wish she lived closer. I also think having a like model is a big asset to selling, especially online! Here's some of my recently completed projects. They do look better in person!