google.com, pub-4503055424083402, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 MY COUNTRYLANE: Finals

SEARCH MyCountrylane blog

20 June 2017

Finals

This has been a busy week. Finally, my therapy ended today. When I started I could only stand about 5 minutes without having to sit. Today I stood about 30 minutes when I started feeling the ache show up. I must say that happiness is being able to stand on one leg long enough to put your pants on! The saying "You don't know what you've got 'til it's gone" is so true! I will continue doing my exercises as long as I can (we all know how hard it is to do stuff like that at home by yourself - it quickly falls to the wayside) because I want to get even better! Walking "normal" again is my goal.

Last week I finally made the decision to move all my stores back to eBay. Since then I've been relearning how eBay works after an 8 year sabbatical and loading my Hawaiian shirts to the new Cabana Threads store. I'm gradually moving my DIY books from my eCrater thrift store to Amazon (especially after hearing that Half.com is shutting down) and getting ready to put the other thrift store goods in another yard sale before deciding their final fate.

Last, but not least, of all was Father's Day on Sunday. I really miss my dad and getting a big hug from him, but we spent the day with Danny's dad who, over the last 25 years, missed so many holidays when he lived in CO. I think he liked the shirt we got for him! I made him hold it up for a picture! He'll be 93 next week; maybe we should get some pants to go with it ;)