google.com, pub-4503055424083402, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 MY COUNTRYLANE: Good Idea

SEARCH MyCountrylane blog

26 June 2017

Good Idea

Even though learning how to use eBay all over again has been a PITA it has still been a good idea. Sales of Hawaiian shirts has increased so much it almost makes the frustration worth it. (I love waking up to a sale)!  I am starting to get a routine and that sinking feeling of being overwhelmed is gradually diminishing. I might just survive the move after all! I also moved my store domain names so you can still get to Cabana Threads at  http://www.cabanathreads.com/

In my other worlds church music takes a front seat too. I enjoy the rehearsals during the week; I enjoy being back at church playing the piano. I enjoy singing with my good singing buds. Here's the "but." But I wish I didn't get so tired and hurting. I'm afraid that even though the spirit truly is willing, the flesh is gonna be weak for a while yet.

Crochet Club is so much fun, with such a delightful bunch of characters I'm proud to call friends! I'm glad I can now go back to the meetings. While I crocheting while home-bound, going solo will never be the same as the camaraderie shared in our crazy little group. This week one of our ladies is hosting the Crochet Club at her home including a pizza party (we vacated church for VBS). I'm excited to go!

This week will see my father-in-law's 93rd birthday as well as my sister-in-law having a birthday three days later. Guess we'll be partying some.

I was so excited to see the Rose of Sharon bushes are blooming again. I don't know what it is about them, but I just love them! Hubster has been surprising me with a few torn cuttings he's made when he walks down the driveway  to check the mail. Isn't he the sweetest?!

 Ah... life is good!