google.com, pub-4503055424083402, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 MY COUNTRYLANE: Mission-minded Crochet Work

SEARCH MyCountrylane blog

11 July 2018

Mission-minded Crochet Work

Last year I had heard that the migrant ministry recipients that our church serve liked to receive hand crocheted washcloths. So lately I've been working to make as many of them that I can before the end of July. This is a quick and easy project that travels well to work on in waiting rooms and vehicles.

I already had some that I'd stored away to use as a craft show item, but never got to have a booth last year. And while I was laid up with my back and knee surgeries I made a few more. So I now have a nice stack of at least 30 washcloths ready to be donated plus whatever more I can get done in the next couple of weeks!