google.com, pub-4503055424083402, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 MY COUNTRYLANE: Little Corn Cob Bag

SEARCH MyCountrylane blog

01 May 2017

Little Corn Cob Bag

It has been such a long time since I was able to attend a Crochet Club meeting. My last one was in mid-March, right before I went to have back surgery. Then after I was able to sit up and felt like doing a few things I decided to make a small walker bag to hold the phone or TV remote (I'd hobble my painful way across a room only to discover I'd forgotten them).

I loomed my little bag because I just didn't have the energy to deal with crocheting anything. (I did try). Even then, I decided to just lay the yarn over the top instead of doing an e-wrap or any other stitch. I did an e-wrap on the beginning row only, just to make sure it wouldn't all come unraveled later.

You can see it was very crude, but again I was hurting a lot and didn't care as long as it worked. The lower left photo shows why I call it a Corn Cob back. I love the way it turned out simply by laying all the yarn on top.

It may be weird but it has been invaluable to me!