google.com, pub-4503055424083402, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 MY COUNTRYLANE: Not Falling For Fall Colors

SEARCH MyCountrylane blog

15 February 2018

Not Falling For Fall Colors

I have been trying to motivate myself to crochet but just haven't been in the mood. A couple of weeks ago I pulled some Autumn colors brown, orange, tan, etc. Every day I stared at my pitiful skeins, hoping for inspiration. Finally I grabbed the orange and crocheted a few rounds to start an afghan. Then I put it down. I just wasn't into it. After more days of staring I gave in to the fact that Autumn colors are not me; I go more for blues and greens.

It just wasn't working, But I have all this yarn to use up so I swapped the orange for a lighter tangerine, grabbed a tomato red, exchanged a cream for a white white, and brown is now purple. I dumped the pea soup colored olive altogether. I'm still not really motivated - Who knows? Maybe I'll just make some hats and call it a day!