google.com, pub-4503055424083402, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 MY COUNTRYLANE: Colorful Glover Stitch

SEARCH MyCountrylane blog

03 March 2018

Colorful Glover Stitch

After my recent puzzle playing cravings subsided I looked over some crochet videos I'd saved on YouTube. (Someday I'm going to make samples of stitches to go in my book of patterns). I found the Glover stitch by Meladora and decided to try it with those colors I'd chosen last month.

So yesterday, while icing my knee after an intensive therapy session I crocheted all four colors in my new lap sized afghan to get an idea of how it would look. I LIKED IT!

I'm doing three rows of each color with two rows of white in between. I started with 100 chains made with an ergonomic plastic J hook before moving to a regular metal J hook to actually do the real work. The plastic one is slightly larger which gives just enough slack in the chains to prevent any pulling when I did my first real row.