google.com, pub-4503055424083402, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 MY COUNTRYLANE: Just a Few More Hats

SEARCH MyCountrylane blog

17 May 2018

Just a Few More Hats

My endeavors to crochet seem to be falling by the wayside. At this point, I don't even remember what was going on in April. And it's not just me either!

The Crochet Club met at the end of March and after checking the extended forecast, decided to wait it out until May before trying again. The weather always seems to be nasty on Tuesdays for some reason. When May rolled around Pat and I were the only ones to meet and since them I've been unable to go and pretty much so has everyone else. So needless to say, very little crocheting has been going on at all in the neighborhood. 

When Hubster was in Leigh Memorial hospital last week I was able to get a few more hats done for the Angel babies. The nurses who worked with us loved the small hats. One nurse remember me and my husband from when we had spent the day at Princess Anne when my dad passed. She said she remembered me crocheting by the window and Danny's white hair. And here we were in another hospital!

I learned that they need blankets in their oncology department. I'm hoping to check into that soon. Perhaps that will jumpstart us back into action.