google.com, pub-4503055424083402, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 MY COUNTRYLANE: Yarn and More Yarn

SEARCH MyCountrylane blog

22 June 2018

Yarn and More Yarn

I keep saying I'm not going to buy any more yarn. I have way more than I need or want already. I get my yarn at thrift stores so when I see some really good deal or several skeins of one great color I can not resist.
Wasn't this a great deal?!

Here is one of three shelf units that are full of yarn. Plus I have more stashed in other locations.

I've been trying to settle down to start on some lap afghans for the hospital. I've found several patterns that I think would be fun (and easy) to try. We've been so busy lately that there's been no time to sit and concentrate without interruption. So I've been making more baby hats.

Baby hats are so quick to make and the work travels well, especially to doctor offices and the like. I've got a bag full of hats now, ready to go. I bet there's at least 50 in this group already!

The Crochet Club has still not been meeting. After the delay due to weather June has proven to simply be a busy month for everyone. I guess one of these days we'll get together again; meanwhile I'm going solo at home.