google.com, pub-4503055424083402, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 MY COUNTRYLANE: Confusing Challenge

SEARCH MyCountrylane blog

28 January 2019

Confusing Challenge

I've been working on my puzzle, committed to not cheating by looking at the picture on the box. Luckily, I like a good challenge. This has been one of the hardest puzzles ever (especially without using the picture as a guide). Here is my latest update:


Yes, those are cupcakes. And yes, that's a kitchen spatula on the right. It's been very helpful when attempting to move sections around!


I haven't been able to work at it very long at a time so it's a slow incremental process. It hurts my neck looking down. I can't sit down to work either because it's easier to see standing up.

I don't like projects that take six months. I've gotta move on so I'm hopeful to get it finished this week even though it looks like a lot left to do. All that pink is driving me crazy... it's everywhere!

Maybe I'll get a nice outdoor scene next time. Probably not - that would seem tame after this. Gosh, could you imagine doing a Where's Waldo puzzle!? On a whim I looked them up and no, but thanks anyway. Cupcakes are enough of a challenge!