google.com, pub-4503055424083402, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 MY COUNTRYLANE: Reading Takes Me Places

SEARCH MyCountrylane blog

18 January 2020

Reading Takes Me Places

I love to read. It's my personal get-away zone. I meant to share my reading earlier, but you get two for one this time. This photo is of my late Summer reads. You can tell I'm a romantic at heart.



And these are my Fall books. I took a break from all the Victorian romances to go to the wild west with Leigh Greenwood's "Texas Tender" and with "The Half-Breed" and "Half-Breed's Lady," both by Bobbi Smith. I gave  Texas Tender" 4 stars; the other two books both got 5 stars.


We've been having such warm winter weather that I'm thinking curling up with a good book and cup of hot chocolate might be a while yet. I'm still looking forward to it though! It just seems different  reading when it's cold outside and you're all snug indoors!